TintoHub.com, referred here as TintoHub is owned by Lucía Leguízamo, referred as the owner with contact email email@example.com.
TintoHub is created with the main purpose of publishing content related to business, entrepreneurship, travel, culture, history, wine, personal growth, lifestyle in addition to thoughts related to the daily life of the owner of the website as well as its contributors, partners, affiliate partners or special guests.
It is also established that the Terms and Conditions may be modified in whole or in part by the owner of TintoHub. These changes will become effective once they are published, inserted in this document or communicated to TintoHub users. Due to this, the user of TintoHub must visit this page constantly.
Use of the website
The user of this website agrees to make use of this page solely and exclusively for lawful activities and to behave in accordance with the purpose, terms and conditions established herein. The owner of the website reserves the right to withdraw any comments:
- that are illicit/illegally purposes or effects
- contrary to the provisions of these General Conditions
- contrary to good faith and public order
- of harmful nature to the rights and interests of third parties,
- that are offensive of discriminatory in a particular or broad sense.
In the event that a website user finds articles, comments, links or offensive information, he/she must communicate it in the shortest possible time to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once communicated, the owner will proceed with removing the content.
The user agrees to use the contents of TintoHub in a legal manner, especially:
- Refrain from using the content for purposes or effects contrary to law, morals and good customs
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, transform or modify the contents without prior notice of the owner of the website
- Use content for profit
- Post on the website or social media of TintoHub threatening, libelous, slanderous, obscene, pornographic comments or content that otherwise violates the Law.
Exclusion of Liability
TintoHub is not responsible for the comments published on the website. Neither is responsible for the damages that may be caused by the use of the information published in the website. In the same way, TintoHub does not guarantee the accuracy and/or veracity of all or part of the information contained in the site, as well as updates, alterations or partial or total modifications after the content has been published on the site.
TintoHub is not responsible for damages of any nature that may be due to the presence of viruses or the presence of other elements in the content that may cause alterations in the computer system, programs, electronic documents or user files.
- First name
- Country of Residence
- Categories they are interested in
Content is understood as the following:
- Blog articles written by the owner or written in cooperation with special guests, collaborators, partners or affiliate partners.
- Graphic files, drawings, designs, logos
- Names, brands
- Sound, image, photos, recordings, videos, etc.
accessible through TintoHub.
These contents are protected by current German legislation on intellectual property. The copy, modification, reproduction, download, transmission, distribution or transformation of the contents of the page, without the prior authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights is illegal.
Access to the contents of the website can be done once the owner of the website is contacted and the owner’s consent is received. Once content access is given, TintoHub should be referred to as a source of information in third-party blogs, publications, reports, and other media creations.
Responsibility for the functioning of the website
TintoHub includes content produced by the owner as well as content produced in cooperation with special guests, collaborators, partners, and affiliate partners. The owner has decision-making power regarding the publication, modification and use of the contents. In the case of content coming from cooperations with third parties, the owner agrees to provide the contents in advance to third parties for approval before publication on the page.
These terms and conditions are governed by German law. Dispute regarding TintoHub and its contents will be made according to the German jurisdiction. German laws prevail in case of conflicts of law.