TintoHub is owned by Lucía Leguízamo.
This is a personal website. All points of view and opinions are personal and belong exclusively to the owner of the online site. Unless explicitly stated, the articles and contents do not represent opinions of persons, institutions or organizations with which the owner may or may not be associated in a professional or personal capacity. Articles and contents marked with the label "Special Guests" have been produced in cooperation with partners and aim to share experiences, success stories and expertise of people in one of the topics of the website; these content is not product of paid collaborations. Articles and listings marked as "Sponsored" are paid content produced with TintoHub affiliate partners.
Information and content published here is not intended to defame any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company or individual. The content provided on TintoHub is for informational purposes and in hope to help you take your ideas and/or business further.
The owner of this website is not responsible for:
- The accuracy of the information found on this site or the one found when following links published on the page.
- Errors or omissions in this information or the availability of it.
- Loss, injury or damage due to the display or use of this information.
- Downloadable files and images (PDF files, documents, jpegs, pngs, are provided at the risk and expense of the user).
- Losses, injuries or damages resulting from a damaged or damaged file.
Comments to website entries are welcome; however, the owner of the site reserves the right to edit or delete any comment sent to online content without prior notice due to:
- Spam or questionable comments
- Comments that include blasphemies
- Comments that contain language or concepts that may be considered offensive
- Comments that contain expressions of hatred, credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or group.
The copy, modification, reproduction, download, transmission, distribution or transformation of the contents of the page, without the prior authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights is illegal. Access to the contents of the website can be done once the owner is contacted. Once the content is used, author should refer to it as a source of information.